Name:
Location: Cheshire, Connecticut, United States

devilishly handsome, screamingly funny, overly modest

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

10-11-2005

The article on local blogging in the Connecticut section of the NY Times on Sunday (which for some reason I receive on Saturday) really ticked me off. Talk about damning with faint praise! I am finally beginning to appreciate the vastness of the scope of the bloggosphere and the incipient power therein.I felt the article trivialized the medium, implying by it's lack of scope and narrowness of vision, combined with the minor subject matter of most of the blogs covered, by implication reducing the field to a faddish realm populated by a few idiosyncratic denisens. We're much more than a fad. Today, the bloggosphere, tomorrow........man, do I ever get carried away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home