Name:
Location: Cheshire, Connecticut, United States

devilishly handsome, screamingly funny, overly modest

Friday, October 21, 2005

10-21-2005

I was told today how to do a link to another blog. Since I just left a comment on coffeerhetoric I'll try a link now. Well, that didn't work . It would have been good (for me ,anyway) to take some class time and learn blogging techniques. Meanwhile, I'll try to find some one who knows what they're doing and then, dammit, I'm gonna link forever.

Hey, guys , wasn't she great. Our visit with the "coffee lady" was, to my mind, nothing short of spectacular. After listening endlessly the week before to those boring technogeeks (who's one redeeming feature seems to be that they share McE's political views), she was like iced tea in August. We were in the presence of greatness, ladies and gents. And the great thing is, she doesn't even know it. If I get nothing more from this class, I'll still feel satisfied.

It's time for me to make a semi-public apology to my classmates for screwing up their names. I have at various times calles Brett " Eric", Eric "Joe", Joe "Brett", and last night I misnamed my guitar playing buddy "Eric", whom he doesn't resemble in the least. I could ignore this obvious descent into quasi-senility if I didn't also call Ellen "Erin" and vice-versa. The final blow was calling Jennifer, who has been in the chair next to me all semester, "Jessica". The guys will forgive me, thinking I was either drunk or stoned, but when the day comes when I can't keep straight the names of attractive, intelligent women, I may need to hang 'em up. Lord, don't let this be the day!

Seriously, sorry, guys. Enough. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger TiffJ said...

I've been called a lot of things...
but, "Iced tea in August" ? never.
Thank you so much for the kind words and for being open to hearing why I decided to blog.
It was an overwhelming experience.

Thanks!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home