Name:
Location: Cheshire, Connecticut, United States

devilishly handsome, screamingly funny, overly modest

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

12-14-2005

Tonight I have the honor of an invitation to the thesbian debut of my grandson Fin. He is , for those of you not following along, a very brave 3 years old. My wife has come down with a bad cold, so I am attending this monumental event stag. A night out alone would ordinarily lead to preliminary flights of bacchanalian fantasy in which I get drunk or stoned, then am sexually accosted by Michelle Pfeiffer simply because she can't help herself. However, even my over-active libidinous imagination can't do much with a bunch of harassed-looking young women frantically trying to organize their recalcitrant toddlers into the "performance" of this holiday extraviganza. I think the best I can hope for is Harold Lloyd-esque comedy-on-the-brink-of-disaster. If it's funny enough , I'll tell you- later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! You're making me pull out my dictionary!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Brett E. Lassoff said...

You still want to share that story with me over coffee tonight? I'll be there around 5:15.

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home